Sunday 4 December 2011

Thoughts I Had #7: The Power of Prayer

There's this incredible thing about the power of prayer. Trust me, worship and prayer work wonders. You might have to wait, but as long as you wait upon the Lord, He'll always open ways for you. Just hold on to Him, He'll never fail you.

I'm thankful for all trials and tribulations in my life because through that, I was able to see God's love and wonder over and over and over again. He's my rock and saviour.

Friends always ask me why am I so positive in life, or being so strong and not afraid of things. No, I'm not all positive, or a super strong individual as you may think I am. But I have a Big God! I lay my future in His hands because I know He holds my future. I always love Jeremiah 29:11 which says "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. That is why, I have a happy and strong outlook on life, I guess. I know that even if I fail, or if situations go bad, it's part of God's plan to make me grow. What I should do, is to respond well. Always remembering WWJD.

If ever there're troubles, pray. God says in Jeremiah 33:3: "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Have a great week ahead! If you need a prayer, drop me a mail at ruehann@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment