Tuesday 14 August 2012

Something New A Week #40 - New Korean Friends + I'm (felt like) On Talkshow!

Meeting new friends is really a pleasure, a joy! I find it interesting, getting to know new people, hearing their stories and sharing mine. Above all, ending up with laughter and smiles :) Previously Jung Won brought his friend to Malaysia and we went out and it was fun, especially at Yoko's where I had my first Salsa dance

Today was somewhat special. Cousin got to know this new Korean friend named Seock Hyun who was sent by Samsung Korea to Malaysia for a year. Guessed what, his job is to do nothing other than understanding the culture and picking up our national language! What an amazing job! I must say he really speaks fluent Bahasa Melayu and I felt challenged!

We helped him on an assignment which was to "Record a video of Malaysians describing Malaysia". It was totally impromptu and I felt like I and my cousin sis were on a talkshow! I guessed, I have that natural ability when it comes to talking, plus there's just so much to talk about our beautiful country (self praise mode on)!

Can't wait for more catch ups again!
Yoon, Ming, Me, Seock Hyun

What's new to me:
Samsung Korea has awesome programes for employees, way too awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment