Friday 11 November 2011

Once Had. Dumped. Back Again.

Once I was a blogger.

Once I had blog friends.

My life was blogged down since year 2000.

I changed 1 blog. And I continued to blog.

When people start working, you tend to give your reasons not to blog.

Slowly the blogs died. And I deleted them. That was a regret.

People always say live life with no regrets. I don't believe such sayings. If there are no regrets in life, what is life, then?

I was an active blogger when I was a high-schooler. Uni life was awesome, I encounter a lot outside the blogging world. It was the same time when I stop blogging.

4 years have passed and I'm now working.

Perspective changed. Attitude changed. I've changed. I know I've changed for the better, but I would also miss to read my progress. That's when I regret deleting my old blog.

That's when it hits me again. Blogging/Journaling/Writing diaries, help you to be more sane. Helps you to document down your life in words.

If ever you died, there's a blog there to remind others of who you are. Although we have Facebook, but somehow blog still feels more personal.

So hi, I'm back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment