Thursday 17 November 2011

Thoughts I Had #2: Numbers



When I was young I used to count from 1 to 100.
The older I grow, the more numbers I got in touch with.
I used to think that looking at 5 digits is a big thing when I started my internship.
But now, I'm looking at more than 6 digits on a daily basis.
The responsibilities grow as you are looking at more numbers. The burden increases. The challenges get crazier. The risk gets higher.

I'm a person who holds on to 5 words : "Be Strong. Be Courageous. Persevere.". Tough times might scare me but still we'll have to brave it through. I will never say no to tough times.

But at times, I feel like going back to the moments where I'm just counting 1,2,3.

Everyone should once a while take time to return to counting 1,2,3, when life was as simple and free as that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment