Tuesday 22 November 2011

Thoughts I Had #5: I've Bipolar Disorder?

Nah, don't really think so. But I do have split personalities. At one end, I can be very cheerful, innocent and all happy. At another end, I can be drop dead serious or just plain quiet. Don't get me wrong, I do not have any hormone imbalance. I'm not faking it either. I'm just who I am :) I like being crazily wild with friends and also having my sweet quiet time reading books.

I believe no matter how outgoing a person is, they'll still want a time with themselves to get in touch with themselves, no? If you aren't like this, I say you should start finding some quality time with yourself. It helps you to experience life in a different way, it helps you to keep track with who you are, it helps you to relax :)

After working for more than half a year, I'm proud of one thing I've achieved. I found out that I've learned not to put emotions into conclusions. You know how emo and cranky a female employee can be when things don't go right or when people or situations just frustrates you, right? Yeah. I rarely find myself acting like that at all. I look at things objectively and unbiased. If I'm not happy with it, I walk away or do other things first until I'm more sane, I'll only look into the problem so that I'll remain objective and logical. Or else I'll end up creating more unwanted unhappy conversations or chaos.

It's not that I've no emotions. It's about choosing to let or not let your emotions affect your actions and decisions. With that, I confirmed I do not have bipolar disorder, I just have split personality with the capability to be all fun and all quiet at different times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment