Sunday 1 January 2012

3 Big Words for 2012

2009 was "Strong. Courage. Perseverance"
I learned to become bolder.
I made more risky life decisions.
I constantly persevered through whatever tough times I faced due to my risk-taking behaviour.
I'd achieved many significant moments in life because of these 3 words.


2010 & 2011 were "Love. Discipline. Growth"
I put more love in things I do and people I meet.
I aimed to be discipline in what I've set myself out to do.
I aim to see growth in few of my focus areas.
I'd grew in those 2 years and had stories to tell, life has been awesome because of these 3 words.

2012 is "Discipline. Explore. Extraordinary"
I don't think 2011 I have been disciplined enough, so this word remains.
In university I explored a lot of stuff. Now being a YWA, it's time to again explore a lot of different experience and opportunities in life.
Compared to my previous years, I want to explore even more extraordinary stuff and do it!


My 5 Focus Areas 
God. Health. People. Life Experiences. Improving Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment