Saturday 29 September 2012

Something New A Week #47 - Happy Lantern Day!


It's more known as Mid-Autumn festival but to me I call it Lantern Day! Well to be honest I'm not a fan of lanterns (I dislike Green Lantern too) and I don't think I've lit one at all last year. This year, uncle was so cute to prepare traditional old paper lanterns for us, in our twenties, to play with - all for the sake of reliving childhood memories haha!

So we decorated the garden just as above! Isn't it beautiful? It is. And the most beautiful part of it is we did it together as a family :) Nothing beats great extended family bonding times, feel so blessed!

What's new to me:
Lighting up so many paper lanterns. Seriously, when I was younger I prefer those animal shape lanterns so I rarely lit up paper lanterns, the most only 1 or 2. But tonight I lit up more than 5 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment